Microsoft

Microsoft Endpoint Manager Intune Feedback

Suggestion box powered by UserVoice - Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

Ideas

What features would you like to see?

All of the feedback that you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Microsoft Endpoint Manager Intune, though we can’t promise to reply to all posts.

Standard Disclaimer – our lawyers made us put this here ;-) We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, so you can give us feedback. Please note that the Intune feedback site is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. Please send only feature suggestions and ideas to improve Intune. Do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. enable a PIN to enter company portal app

There is no way to enable a pincode to enter compagny portal app. Anyone with access to the device can go in there at delete a users devices.

also it would be nice to have a way to force a new app-pincode so that the users don´t use the same pin-kode for years.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Company Portal (all platforms)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. NAV Timeout for inactive users

If a user is inactive for a certain time it would be nice to set this user offline that the licence is available again.
    The background is, that sometimes a customer has a problem with his licences, when a user forgets to sign off. In this case the licence is still active but it isn't used.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Company Portal (all platforms)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Issue :- Management of company portal application update

This is regarding 'Company Portal Application' deployment via Intune.
    For our MDM users we require to deploy Company Portal via Intune so that Company Portal on the users' devices remains updated and no issue would occur.

We have tested Company portal and below are our findings:
    1. When we deploy updated version of CP from Intune it updates lower version on our test device.
    2. When we deploy lower version of CP from Intune to our test device with updated CP version it keeps on trying to download and install it with notification in the notification tray on the device.…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Issue :- Need to manage company portal application update on managed devices

We want to manage update of company portal application of devices which is enrolled in intune, so that every users have similar app version.

Please let us know if anyone have idea about this.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. PIN for access to the company portal

I would like you to enter a PIN to access the Company Portal, just as we could put in the applications that are managed by it. Without PIN, if a user has more than one device registered and loses one, whoever finds it and is malicious, can perform a WIPE on the other devices.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Unhide Company Portal from App selection blades

For customers like us, where we are piloting MAM for mail/contact/calendar only, the Android experience is degraded because you cannot add Company Portal along with EOL. The result is Android users getting constantly prompted to log in when they open Outlook.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. icon not appearing correctly

I installed the latest version of Company Portal for iOS today (v 3.9.0)

When you login the featured apps and recently published apps are now shown immediately.

The issue is the LOB application icon is not displayed correctly in this screen or the 'Get this App' screen. The line around the border at the corners is not displayed.

However when you click the Get this app button and it goes into the portal the app icon is displayed fine.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Go to Install App Screen from home page in Company Portal

I have installed the latest version of the Company Portal for iOS v3.9.0 today and I recommend making a change.

I like the way it now shows Featured Apps and Recently Published in the home screen.

However when clicking on the LOB app it takes me to another screen that shows the app and a button the says 'Get this App'

If I click Get this app it shows me exactly the same information as in the Get this App screen.

Instead of this, from the home screen if I click the lob application icon can it take me straight…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Lengthen the time before intune company portal logs you off on Android

We're experiencing issues with users not turning on their devices and being signed out of intune. Please increase the length of time before users are signed out of the company portal on Android.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Allow DEP Enrolled Device with User Affinity to apply the app configuration policy using Device Groups.

Today only after login into the comp Portal, the Device get joined to the AD and the Dynamic Group Memberships get evaluated. If the Device would get joined immediatly (like if i setup without User Affinitity) then all Applications with Device Group Memberships could get preinstalled.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Custom pages and in general more configuration of the Company Portal

I'd like to be able to customize the Company Portal way more than what's offered now. Like adding a sharepoint library, a wiki for IT, custom pages and so on. I think the Company Portal could be so much more than just a "app store" :)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Restrictions on logging out or uninstalling apps with Intune

It will be awesome that Intune can restrict that a user cannot log out of a mobile application, and that always stay with the session started, even allowing apps not to be uninstalled from the phone without prior authorization from Intune Administrator.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Android device, Company portal option to select device and enrollment type asking user if company owns the device or not.

On enrollment using intune company portal for iOS/iPad OS, there's a window comes up to select device and enrollment type asking user if COMPANY owns the device or not which is great! Just what we needed, can you make that window available for Android device enrollment as well please or an option in intune to for admin to create manually an enrollment type and only show or assign on Android device enrollment?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Company Portal iOS device enrollment, only ask user permission once to install work or manage apps

On iOS/iPadOS device enrollment via company portal, App Installation window comes up for every single managed app. Having to click install on every predefined app in Intune is frustrating for users, we have at least 13. Can you display one App Installation window that covers it all like " The company "name" is about to install and manage the list of apps below from App Store."

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. apps made as available has no option to uninstall in Compnay portal? The feature is pretty basic and it was there

apps made as available has no option to uninstall in Compnay portal? The feature is pretty basic and it was there in company portal previously

On other hand , We have uninstall option in company portal for comanaged app from SCCM , then why not for app from Intune ?

It is going to affect standalone MEM cloud only journey and application migration from SCM to Intune .

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. This app is complete ******* garbage. All it does is brick android phones. You can improve it by getting rid of this ****** garbage app

This app is complete garbage. All it does is brick android phones. You can improve it by getting rid of this garbage app and going back to the drawing board to come up with a better idea but being Microsoft none of your morons ever have good idea. Its all ***.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Use company portal to force sync prior to login.

I know other MDMs call you to force a sync from the device side without requiring a user sign-in. It seems like a fairly simple feature that could easily be implimented.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Intune used as spy tool

My company used Intune Company Portal to spy on me, HR asked me about Instagram saved items which only I have access to on my device which I own. Keep in mind my Instagram profile is set to Private and in a fake name, I also don't have anyone from the company as a follower.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Date and time of downloads and updates

Display the date and time downloads and updates were applied.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. TCS Company Portal installation failure

While installing TCS Company portal my profile is not getting installed and is failing with "Could not download the identity profile from the encrypted profile service. The credentials within the device enrolment profile may have expired."

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base