Microsoft

Microsoft Endpoint Manager Intune Feedback

Suggestion box powered by UserVoice - Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

Ideas

What features would you like to see?

All of the feedback that you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Microsoft Endpoint Manager Intune, though we can’t promise to reply to all posts.

Standard Disclaimer – our lawyers made us put this here ;-) We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, so you can give us feedback. Please note that the Intune feedback site is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. Please send only feature suggestions and ideas to improve Intune. Do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Date and time of downloads and updates

Display the date and time downloads and updates were applied.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Company Portal (all platforms)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. TCS Company Portal installation failure

While installing TCS Company portal my profile is not getting installed and is failing with "Could not download the identity profile from the encrypted profile service. The credentials within the device enrolment profile may have expired."

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Company Portal (all platforms)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Company Portal: Add Option to disable the rename function on Windows devices

For Company Portal in Windows devices it should be possible to disable the Rename function for Windows devices.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Alert Notification of Company Portal Sign-out

Some form of notification alert when clients sign out of the Company Portal with destructive intent. Doing so removes assigned apps it is a very easy way uncooperative users can disable operation of device sets (iOS). Preventing sign-out as a function would also be useful.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. How to delete company portal after you've already left a company?

I'm trying to remove my android phone from my former employer's company portal connection. I'm unable to delete the app from my phone, and I'm unable to log in to the Company Portal Site, as directed here, because my former employer has already shut down that account.

So, this page's advice is not helpful with what must be a very common situation.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. please send better and more clearly messages

as in case #26559337 figured out the company portal sends error messages which points in a wrong direction.
    i.e while first start we got the message to startup the setup procedure but on first step is an error "your device is already connected to your company". in real that means, "your device is registered but not fully synchronized on the cloud ... please wait"

at next you will get "this device is already managed by another company" which means in real "please wait for updating intune cloud"

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Company portal does not accept passwords longer than 16 characters

Character limit for Azure AD passwords is 16 chars however if you sync via AD Connect passwords can be longer. The company portal app does not allow you to hit return to enter the password if it's greater than 16 characters long.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 3 4 5 7 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base