Microsoft

Microsoft Endpoint Manager Intune Feedback

Suggestion box powered by UserVoice

Ideas

What features would you like to see?

All of the feedback that you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Microsoft Endpoint Manager Intune, though we can’t promise to reply to all posts.

Standard Disclaimer – our lawyers made us put this here ;-) We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, so you can give us feedback. Please note that the Intune feedback site is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. Please send only feature suggestions and ideas to improve Intune. Do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please filter "Outlook Device" out from Device Compliance view

Please filter Outlook "Device" out from Device Compliance view and device list.

The Outlook registration in Intune is Always not compliant so this is giving a very bad view of the compliance state of the environment.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google Microsoft Intune
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Silverlight Admin Console  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Don't collect app list for BYO devices

Allow an administrator to tick an option to not collect a list of apps installed on BYO devices, for privacy reasons.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Silverlight Admin Console  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Groups\All Devices and Computer Inventory report is not matching in Intune Admin portal

Groups\All Devices and Computer Inventory report is not matching in Intune Admin Portal. Like the details of last update on Groups\All devices is not matching with Inventory report. This needs to be synced properly.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Integrate ManageEngine's ServiceDeskPlus - SaaS

ManageEngine (manageengine.com owned by ZOHO) makes the best product for managing helpdesk, change management, problem mgmt., and etc. It is fully ITIL oriented and would be an incredible fit for merging with the device management capabilities of Intune to add improved user and ticket management. Please consider working with them to build an integration or even just buy them out.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Silverlight Admin Console  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add confirmation of group membership in reports export function

When we export the data of all the devices that are registered,
    it can not be confirmed group membership.
    Even this case ,we want it to be able to see the group membership.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add device registration event to device history report

We want to see the device registered history also report

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Remote policy request

Be able to remotely refresh the policies like ConfigMgr Notification option

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Custom Privileges for Service Administrators

We have a requirement to allow some of our Service Desk and Desktop Support users to wipe a device, i.e. if it is lost or stolen, currently, a Service Administrator has only three options that can be allocated, Full Access, Read Only Access or Helpdesk groups node. While the helpdesk node covers a lot of the access we want to give to the teams there are a few additional areas we would like to grant access. Allowing custom privileges to be set or custom service admin groups to be created would be a great help, allowing us to delegate the…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Want to be able to search for specific details in the console - 管理コンソール画面で、詳細も検索可能にしたい

In the Microsoft Intune management console, after registering Serial Numbers, you’re able to search for those serial numbers from the top-right device search box, but ONLY the serial number. Would like to be able to search on the other parameters, too.
    Is the ability to search for other parameters (such as details and status) going to become available, and if so what’s the time frame that’s coming?

Microsoft Intuneのクラウド上管理サイトのコンソール画面で、
    シリアル登録できる画面で登録後、右上に登録したシリアル番号を検索可能。
    仕様だとシリアル番号のみの検索が対象で、詳細や状態も記入可能なため
    デバイス情報をエントリーして管理していきたい。
    詳細について検索できるよう、機能追加可能か確認したい。
    可能な場合は、実施予定がいつになるのかも含め確認したい。

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Intune Portal configuration snapshot

The ability to take a snapshot of the configuration of the Intune Portal at a point in time would help with maintaining configuration documentation, auditability, testing, and troubleshooting.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Integrate the consoles

Why do we have so many consoles to manage intune? can it not be simplified, it is a pain to get to the user console for an admin that is not a tenant admin

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    noted  ·  0 comments  ·  Silverlight Admin Console  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. EAdmin/Device/IntuneInventory

Enable scroll bar to view all enrolled users. Or a User enrollment report

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Show SCEP deployment information in Intune

When deploying Root Certificates, Intune will show the information that a specific device will receive those certificates. In the portal you will see "Truste CA Certificate ........ Conforms" like the other deployed policies. When I deploy the SCEP policy for IOS, there is nothing displayed on the Policy tab. Would be nice if there is some information displayed there, so you are sure that the policy is being deployed. It would be really great if Intune would display information if a certificate is deployed, for who and when it will expire, and if failed a reason for it.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Implement Call notification option for Alerts in Intune Classic portal

In Intune Classic Portal, although there is an email notification option of alerts for that when malwares were detected in PC managed under the software clients, it would be very helpful to grasp malware detections earlier if there was a call notification option.
    Therefore, I hope the call alerts options will be implemented in Intune Classic portal.
    Thank you for your consideration.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Azure AD Join accounts can select alternative credentials for "Add Software" ClickOnce App

Azure AD Join accounts can select alternative credentials for "Add Software" ClickOnce App.

I sign into my Azure AD Join with my Azure AD account. When starting the "Add Software" ClickOnce application I can't choice another account for signing in. It's all single sign on, which also is GREAT, but in my case I would like to manage software on another tenant that isn't associated with my own Azure AD account.

Please add the option to sign in with alternative credentials

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

I actually run into this a fair amount, because I’m always logging in with a bunch of different identities to test scenarios. This workaround works for me – use InPrivate browsing when you first start the Intune admin console, and then when you start what we affectionately call “MISPA” – the Microsoft Intune Software Publisher Assistant" – it will stop and prompt you for credentials.

16. The ability to choose multiple computers to restart, sync, or scan with Windows Defender.

The ability to choose multiple computers to restart, sync, or scan with Windows Defender.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. To publish apps with the Intune Software Publisher shouldn't require global admin rights within office 365

I logged a job with Microsoft as I wasn't able to publish apps with the Microsoft Intune Software Publisher.
    The job has now been rectified with my account being granted as global administrator access rights to our Office 365 Tenant.
    This is fine for me but I think this function should be a lower level intune only administrator rights not requiring full office 365 permissions to do so.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Microsoft Operational Insights / Integration

It would be great if the Intune dashboard would be like Microsoft Operational Insights. Or that Intune can be connected to the MOI dashboard.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Ability to view IEMEI on device table

It would be great to have the ability to view device IMEI's when looking at the device tables, rather than having to go into each device.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Microsoft Intune Device Inventory Report - Add a column for active \ inactive

When you run the report for Mobile Device Inventory Report, you get a lot of good data, however there is nothing that shows definitively that the device is Active vs Inactive.

The closest thing in the report is the column for Last Updated, which is falling short for official reporting.

Please add a column \ reporting feature for Active \ Inactive devices in the report.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

In the August service update we added some improvements to the filter used by the Last Check-in Date – if you can decide what check-in date constitutes “active”, does that work? Especially when paired with the new Intune Data Warehouse feature?

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base