Microsoft

Microsoft Endpoint Manager Intune Feedback

Suggestion box powered by UserVoice

Ideas

What features would you like to see?

All of the feedback that you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Microsoft Endpoint Manager Intune, though we can’t promise to reply to all posts.

Standard Disclaimer – our lawyers made us put this here ;-) We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, so you can give us feedback. Please note that the Intune feedback site is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. Please send only feature suggestions and ideas to improve Intune. Do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Conditional Access - What If - Make it possible to test with AOBO users

It's currently only possible to use Conditional Access "What if" tool against users in the Azure AD tenant in question.

Please add the option to test with AOBO / delegated admin users too.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google Microsoft Intune
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Conditional Access  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Blocking Word, Excel and PowerPoint

I would like to be able to block MS apps like Word, Excel and Powerpoint using Conditional Access. I created with an url link but that it is not support but MS Teams or Planner does.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Windows 10 Pro Lockdown per user

I have windows 10 Pro laptops, Bring your own device. They will log on with their azure AD account. What I want is block all personal apps eg (abode photoshop, any Exe files they user locally when they are logged on with their domain account..... only use apps which we deploy vi Microsoft Intune . When they log back as local user they can access every thing they want. Can we create a policy per user to block apps in Microsoft Intune.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 3 4 5 7 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base