Microsoft

Microsoft Endpoint Manager Intune Feedback

Suggestion box powered by UserVoice

Ideas

What features would you like to see?

All of the feedback that you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Microsoft Endpoint Manager Intune, though we can’t promise to reply to all posts.

Standard Disclaimer – our lawyers made us put this here ;-) We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, so you can give us feedback. Please note that the Intune feedback site is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. Please send only feature suggestions and ideas to improve Intune. Do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Introduce hierarchy on profiles

It would be good to introduce a hierarchy for Intune profiles so that they can merge/overwrite settings that conflict, similar to Group Policy.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google Microsoft Intune
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Intune for Education  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. set up PIN remotely for Win10 login

For young learners, that could have difficulties for typing the whole email address and password, would be great to set up a PIN remotely to help them login in the Windows 10 devices

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The Set Up School PCs need to have the ability to import certificates for SSL inspection for firewalls and filters.

The Set Up School PCs need to have the ability to import certificates for SSL inspection for firewalls and filters.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Option to add proxy to Set up School PCs

Option to add proxy address to Set up School PCs. Currently, if your network has a non-transparent proxy you cannot use the Set up School PCs USB Drive tool to configure clients. This could be easily fixed by adding an option to add a proxy server to a wireless or wired network connection and for it to be used at the point of running the provisioning package. Using a PAC file doesn't work unless you are on a wired connection and wait for the address t import before attaching the USB key but it doesn't work for wireless connections likely…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Merge Multi-app and Single App kiosk mode

There needs to be an easy way to manage kiosk mode. Users need to be able to quickly switch from normal no kiosk mode then back to kiosk mode without having to mess with provisioning packages. What would be nice is if you would make it so single or multiple apps could be available at the logon screen. Once a user clicks an app they are in kiosk mode. The mode needs to exist at the logon screen so they then quickly move back to normal logon mode. This would be great for education and shared devices.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Intune for Education  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. OneDrive Next Generation Sync

Please enable OneDrive Next Generation Sync Client while still being able to block access to all other local file directories (except the downloads). This is critical for several pieces of Legacy Education software that require a directory to save to.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Disable sticky keys in Intune for education

There needs to be a way to disable the popup message that comes when you hit or hold the shift key down to long and get the sticky key message. The operating system has the ability but there is no policy to disable. For high stakes testing on these devices there can't be interrupts and this can be an interrupt.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Push IOS updates on the DEP enrolled devices

I would like to see options of pushing out ios updates on the corporate DEP enrolled devices.

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Education Customers- InTune - MDM and MAM - DEM account restrictions

DEM accounts are restricted to enroll 1000 Windows computers.
    DEM account managers cannot categorize devices upon automatic enrollment.
    DEM account managers cannot push App's to other profiles on SharedPC Mode Windows Computers.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. We would like to have the option to block accounts from being added to Android devices in Intune.

We are managing the Google Play store with Intune and can provide staff with approved apps.
    Staff adding personal google accounts are presenting an issue, when they leave the company and P&P is not followed to have their personal information removed from the android device prior to leaving, we are unable to verify the previous google account, rendering the android device unusable.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add Known Folder Move control to Intune for Education

KFM is a huge win for students and not losing data since it will auto save to OD4B. Please give us control to enable it via Intune for Education.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Classroom iPads for any user

I have 30 ipads for a classroom environment and I want to add them into my Intune MDM using the Portal App. I can enrol the devices using a generic user i have setup in Active Directory. That's fine.

I then have successfully created Apple ID's for the iPad group and linked that to my Master Apple ID. Perfect.

My problem is once the devices have enrolled with the generic AD Credentials (which i need to assign intune Apps to the device)

I then try and use the Microsoft Apps. Word, excel, OneDrive etc. but because each ipad has been…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Guest account through the azure portal and not only through the set up school pc’s

We would like a way to get a Guest account through the azure portal and not only through the set up school pc’s. We would like a guest account where all personal files and settings go away after logout

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. There should be an option to install a activation key with out upgrading.

Using the Set Up PC app There need to be an option to insert a activation key.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Sync with staffhub

use school data sync to sync de class schedule with staff hub

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Allow Adobe flash content managed websites?

There needs to be a way to manage the websites that are allowed to use Adobe Flash in Edge. I get the security aspect of Adobe but in Education we can't ask students to click allow Adobe content for all the sites that still use Adobe Flash.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Settings error report date missing

Under report in Intune for Education, the "settings error report" is missing a date column and a way to clear the errors when it's been resolved.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Lock down pupil accounts

Is it possible to lockdown pupil accounts so that they cant turn the screen upside down

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. In an K-12 educational environment it is not practical to expect young children to log into iTunes to download an app. Cant use InTune

In an K-12 educational environment it is not practical to expect young children to log into iTunes to download an app. Before we can use Intune to manage iPads, we must be able to deploy apps to devices, not users. I have to say I am pretty disappointed in learning that that is not possible.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base