Microsoft

Microsoft Endpoint Manager Intune Feedback

Suggestion box powered by UserVoice

Ideas

What features would you like to see?

All of the feedback that you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Microsoft Endpoint Manager Intune, though we can’t promise to reply to all posts.

Standard Disclaimer – our lawyers made us put this here ;-) We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, so you can give us feedback. Please note that the Intune feedback site is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. Please send only feature suggestions and ideas to improve Intune. Do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. The Antivirus is completely missing the "right click" option to manually scan an idividual file This is critical to scan archive files!

The Antivirus is completely missing the "right click" option to manually scan an idividual file! This is critical to scan archive files!
    Its completely missing from the Windows 10 Antivirus "Defender" software.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google Microsoft Intune
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Windows-specific  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Able to connect more than 1 work account to cumputer

At the moment i am working for 2 companies, both using office 365 - SharePoint. I am not able to connect both the companies to my computer - phone. The system just allows 1 company. Need the connect to both of them. Please change that.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Windows-specific  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Deploy patches to test group of workstations

Within Intune we need to ability to deploy Microsoft patches to a group of TEST workstations before they are applied to all PRODUCTON workstations.
    At the moment once you apply patches to one group, there is no simple way to apply those same patches to another group (other than searching for each KB number and manually re-applying each individual patch).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The Restart Countdown timer reports an incorrect time

I can request a restart of a managed computer device from the Intune Console. The user is prompted that a restart has been requested and a countdown time is displayed. Before this week, the countdown timer would display that the restart would occur automatically in 12:15:00 and start counting down. The actual restart would occur in 15 minutes. I reported this to support and was told it was a known issue to be fixed.

This week I tested again and the countdown timer started at 2:00:00 and began counting down (2 hours). I decided to wait to see how long…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Cannot completely Uninstall Intune Client

I need a reliable process to uninstall the Intune PC Client. I am evaluating the product and need to test the enrollment process. Not having an unlimited supply of test devices, I must uninstall the Intune PC Client software completely. I have found a couple scripts that supposedly work, however, when I re-enroll the client by installing the Intune PC Client software, it "magically" knows my credentials from the previous enrollment and never prompts me for them. As a result, I am not truly able to test the enrollment process.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Windows-specific  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 4 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base