Microsoft

Microsoft Endpoint Manager Intune Feedback

Suggestion box powered by UserVoice - Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

Ideas

What features would you like to see?

All of the feedback that you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Microsoft Endpoint Manager Intune, though we can’t promise to reply to all posts.

Standard Disclaimer – our lawyers made us put this here ;-) We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, so you can give us feedback. Please note that the Intune feedback site is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. Please send only feature suggestions and ideas to improve Intune. Do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. A reset option needed to clear logs and cached accounts contained in the Company Portal app iOS

A reset option needed to clear logs and cached accounts contained in the Company Portal app for iOS. This option would help a lot to support internal customers, because it happens too often that the Company Portal won't let the user enter his credential and the app will display "Company portal temporary unavailable". Only work around we have for now is to Factory Reset the device or giving a new corporate phone. Both ways are totally are unacceptable (some are BYOD) and costs a lot of time and money. A reset option would be welcomed instead of opening cases to…

67 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Company Portal (all platforms)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Assign devices to users automatically in Intune Company Portal

Currently users are required to select their device every time they navigate to https://portal.manage.microsoft.com to install an app. This isn't a great experience for end-users for self-service applications as they have to click multiple times just to see available apps.

34 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Company Portal (all platforms)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. add custom links / tabs to the Company Portal

Can we get the possibility to add links of URLs as a Tab to the Company Portal, like we have in the Config Manager Software Center, to publish internal/external Websites as a custom Tab to the end-user like ITSM entry-point, wiki, knowledgebase, FAQ, etc...

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Show App Size in Company Portal

Under Co-Management applications from Configuration Manager show the application size.

Is it possible to have that same feature for Intune win32 apps please

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Company Portal: Add Option to disable the rename function on Windows devices

For Company Portal in Windows devices it should be possible to disable the Rename function for Windows devices.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add more logging detail for "rooted phones"

I recently opened a case with support on this issue.
    My Samsung Note 20 Ultra is being blocked from accessing applications because InTune believes the device is rooted. I presented ample evidence that my phone is not rooted. I bought it new at the end of 2020 and it has never been rooted. Unfortunately, the logs given to support do not provide enough information to understand why Intune believes the phone is rooted. The only option left for me is to completely reset my phone. Years ago this might not have been a big deal--but now I have several applications…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Company Portal Android 'Copy Logs' button UX should improve (or be fixed)

Currently the 'Copy Logs' button in the Android Company Portal app (on a Android Enterprise Personally Owned device) does not actually copy logs (to SD) as it the application says it does.
    When the button is pressed, the message 'Copying logs to SD card..' is shortly shown, after which no logs are present on either the SD card or Android internal memory. At least as far as this is accessible to a user. Regardless of Developer Mode settings.

I would expect this button to work of course, but if it is not possible to copy the logs, improve the UX…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add toggle switch to show or hide required installation software in Company Portal with the ability to reinstall

Currently when you setup an application as a required install in Intune it does not show in the Company Portal and is completely hidden from users with no option to reinstall. We have some applications that we push out as required so they automatically install as a convenience to the end user, but would like to allow the user to reinstall the software from the Company Portal if needed.

Would like to have a toggle switch to allow a required install to be shown or hidden from the Company Portal and allow anything that is shown to be reinstalled as…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. TCS Company Portal installation failure

While installing TCS Company portal my profile is not getting installed and is failing with "Could not download the identity profile from the encrypted profile service. The credentials within the device enrolment profile may have expired."

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add the ability to be able to comment on configuration policies and profiles

In MEM would be great to have the ability to configure a profile or policies and add a comment, thereafter be able to view the comments via a link next to the settings

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Company Portal (all platforms)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Date and time of downloads and updates

Display the date and time downloads and updates were applied.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Ability to require approval before the installation of an application in Intune (Company Portal). Users request the application in the Compa

Ability to require approval before the installation of an application in Intune (Company Portal). Users request the application in the Company Portal , and then you review the request in the Intune console. You can approve or deny the request. This feature already exists in CM CB https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/mem/configmgr/apps/deploy-use/app-approval

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Support Company Portal on ChromeOS -- how hard can this be?

Begging for this support so I can use Outlook and Teams full apps with 365 corporate email on my trusty Chromebook.

54 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Company Portal (all platforms)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. company portal

Configure Company Portal to be your only "managed installer" for easy use with Applocker and WDAC. The applications available in Company Portal are the only ones allowed to be installed on the system.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Ability for end users to uninstall apps using Company Portal

We would like end users to be able to uninstall applications using the Company Portal. Right now you appear to be able to select Reinstall, but you cannot remove an app once it has been installed unless you have Admin permissions and can manually remove it using Control Panel.

1,935 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    66 comments  ·  Company Portal (all platforms)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Intune used as spy tool

My company used Intune Company Portal to spy on me, HR asked me about Instagram saved items which only I have access to on my device which I own. Keep in mind my Instagram profile is set to Private and in a fake name, I also don't have anyone from the company as a follower.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Use company portal to force sync prior to login.

I know other MDMs call you to force a sync from the device side without requiring a user sign-in. It seems like a fairly simple feature that could easily be implimented.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Let us reorder the Device Category options

Currently, when you add device categories to Intune, the order you add them in is the order they're displayed during Company Portal enrollment. We use categories as a 2nd way to specify "Personal" vs "Corporate" devices, so we have "Personal - iPhone", "Personal - Android", etc. and matching "Company Owned" options. However, we recently had to add a macOS option to "Personal", which has broken the "grouping" we had done to keep all the personal options together, and all the company owned options together. In order to reorder them now, we would have to delete all the categories between the…

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. This app is complete ******* garbage. All it does is brick android phones. You can improve it by getting rid of this ****** garbage app

This app is complete garbage. All it does is brick android phones. You can improve it by getting rid of this garbage app and going back to the drawing board to come up with a better idea but being Microsoft none of your morons ever have good idea. Its all ***.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base