Microsoft

Microsoft Endpoint Manager Intune Feedback

Suggestion box powered by UserVoice

Ideas

What features would you like to see?

All of the feedback that you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Microsoft Endpoint Manager Intune, though we can’t promise to reply to all posts.

Standard Disclaimer – our lawyers made us put this here ;-) We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, so you can give us feedback. Please note that the Intune feedback site is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. Please send only feature suggestions and ideas to improve Intune. Do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. MAM support for Delve on both IOS and Android

Delve is a appreciated app that needs the same Protection as the rest of the Office Apps. We need MAM-support for Delve on both Ios and Android.

Delve can access sensitive business data. If you open Delve you can read that data. Please let us create MAM-profiles the same way as for the other Office apps.

Best Regards Magnus Ericsson

253 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google Microsoft Intune
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  App protection policies (APP/MAM)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. iOS - Corporate Pre-Enrolled Device enrollment fails with SCEP Installation error

We have the Apple Deployment portal set up to push devices into Intune. Intune is supposed to push a pre-enrollment configuration to the device.

Sometimes we get an error saying that the profile failed to install. SCEP server returned invalid response. The devices are activated with the carrier. The devices have also been connected to WiFi as an alternative.

As far as I know, the only way we can even get past that is by restoring the iOS device with iTunes. Obviously, you can see the predicament here that my company is facing.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  iOS-specific  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Give us an in product setting page for the windows defender like all other Antivirus programs!

Give us an in product setting page for the windows defender like all other Antivirus programs! Another problem W-Defender has, is that it never gives out any information on the supposed virus's it found, not even the name, nada! WTffff?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Policy for "Delay to restart windows after scheduled updates..." is actually seconds instead of minutes

Please review and fix this policy. It says value can be between 1 and 30 minutes with the recommended value being 120 minutes(!). I used the recommended value of 120 minutes and my computer told me it was going to reboot after 120 seconds.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Silverlight Admin Console  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. The wrapper gets an out of memory exception

I was attempting to use the 3/9/2015 release of the
    Intune App Wrapping Tool for Android, but got an out of memory exception during the process. This was the build I was using and the notebook this was running on had 12 Gigs of memory installed.

https://cloud.box.com/s/gpx5oqbuqtspzhdr5kweavifpdfrnthf

This was the output of the exception:
    PS C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Intune Mobile Application Management\Android\App Wrapping Tool> Invoke-AppWrappingTool -InputPath C:\apps\androidApplication.apk -OutputPath C:
    \packagedApplication.apk
    Cleaning up unclosed ZipFile for archive C:\Users\varungupta\apktool\framework\1.apk
    Cleaning up unclosed ZipFile for archive C:\apps\androidApplication.apk
    Cleaning up unclosed ZipFile for archive C:\Users\varungupta\apktool\framework\1.apk
    Cleaning up unclosed ZipFile for archive C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile Device Management (general)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base