Microsoft

Microsoft Intune Feedback

Suggestion box powered by UserVoice

How can we improve Microsoft Intune

Copy files to mobile devices

Hey

Create feature to deploy files to devices.

I really need this feature on Android devices

116 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Kenneth Oesen shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Dustin Abrahamson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have scanners that auto import a profile and configuration settings file from a specific folder on Android devices. Would make automating this configuration process easy if I could deploy a couple of files to these devices during enrollment.

• John Moe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't need the files to be encrypted, I just need to be able to push content to a fully managed and shared iOS or Android device, so the shared or kiosk app can access those files.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there any update on file push / content locker for Intune. This is very needed for Android / iOS

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would welcome any way to push files to the devices. When will this be ready? Its way overdue for an MDM.

• James Read commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Being able to push a file would be nice to. Some applications require a configuration file and to be able to update that with Intune would be great.

• AdminCathy Moya (UserVoice admin for Intune, Microsoft Intune) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

OK, so I won't merge this into the secure content locker. Though I think that's more likely to happen since we know there's a need for it, and we may as well do both.

Does the file have to reside on the device in an offline capacity? I'm wondering if you could render the file on SharePoint and then create a web link to the file.

Feedback and Knowledge Base