Software Catalog is not searching vendors
When typing vendor name, even as in example "soft", Intune report "vendor does not exist"
Ok, the steps were enough for us to get a repro on it. The follow up question from engineering is:
“Do they have at least one PC enrolled? The Add Other Software Agreement should only appear in the Licensing node and not the Apps node.”
Can anyone seeing this confirm at least one PC enrolled?
Yes, they have enrolled at least 4 testing computers at Windows 10 with integrated MDM client. But I mean, that you refer to enrollment by full Intune client software installations.
If this should behave, that it should only works with full managed computers with client and not with MDM, you should change, that this menu does not would appear here.
And you are wrong, this menu also appear under Apps section and not only Licensing node. See image http://imgur.com/3V2HPhs from test tenant.
Yes, same problem here with new tenants.
Ondrej Vysek commented
the repo steps:
1. created O365 and EMS trail tenant
2. logged in to the intune on manage.microsoft.com
3. Selected Apps in the main menu
4. selected "Apps"
5. click on the "Add agreements" > "Other Software Agreements"
6. in the "Publisher" typed "soft" as described in hint
7. received message "Publisher does not exist"
btw how to post picture into the comment?