Microsoft

Microsoft Intune Feedback

Suggestion box powered by UserVoice

How can we improve Microsoft Intune

Microsoft Certified Trainers(MCT) should have easier access to Intune while teaching classess that demo Intune

I was asked by Intune support to post here. I am a Microsoft Certified Trainer that teaches the 20697-2 Windows 10 course. That course has a lot of Intune content. The course calls for teaching Azure, Office 365 and Intune. There is more Intune material in the course than any of the other cloud topics. As an MCT it is pretty easy to get access to Azure and Office 365, but VERY difficult to get access to Intune without having to go through support. And even after getting access, it is only for 30 days. Which means that when I go to teach the course again in 30 days, I have to go through support to get more evaluation time. Im sure I'm not the only MCT that is dealing with this issue. It would be great if you guys could address this somehow and make it easier, after all, the course is basically doing some good advertisement for Intune. The more difficult it is to get into Intune for an instructor, the less likely they are gonna be excited about the product.

Best Regards,

John Pope
16+ years MCT

13 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    John Pope shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    noted  ·  AdminCathy Moya (Program Manager, Microsoft Intune) responded  · 

Hi, John, I totally hear you. I was an MCT before I came here, back in the old days of newsgroups – maybe we ran into each other in the virtual cafe. I’ve had conversations with the training group, and with the engineering group about the overall difficulty of labbing in the cloud environment. It’s not just the subscriptions, though that definitely a pain point. It’s also being able to reset to a clean environment without having to build it all from scratch every time. I don’t have anything to report, but know that I bring it up every chance I get.

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Richard Keep commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Have you got any further with this John? I'm teaching the 20697-2 next week and am not looking forward to the usual messing around with free trials!

• Dre commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Microsoft doesnt seem to know which resources we need to teach their courses. Its a big slow organisation, frustraing its customers and partners like us

Feedback and Knowledge Base