Link to "View Troubleshooting Information" is not helpful at all
When you click "View Troubleshooting Informaiton" you would hope to get a KB article that applies to the alert. Instead it just brings you to the "get support" page. Kinda useless.
If there are alerts with error codes there really should be a KB associated to that error and a KB that loads from the troubleshooting link.
Hi, Kellan, can you get me a screen shot, and/or repro steps? That way I can make sure I’m nagging the right owner for the UI.
1. Get an alert on the dashboard for a critical event
2. Click the alert
3. Highlight the alert and click "View Properties"
4. Click "View Troubleshooting Information" - a new window opens with a "View Troubleshooting Information" link
5. Click the new "View Troubleshooting Information" link.
6. You are taken to this link: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-ca/intune/troubleshoot/how-to-get-support-for-microsoft-intune