Microsoft

Microsoft Intune Feedback

Suggestion box powered by UserVoice

How can we improve Microsoft Intune

Simpliy enrollment process - provide better user experience

It would be great if we can reduce the steps necessary for enrollment in Intune somehow. Having all this user interaction is not good. Instead of having to confirm various user dialogs it would be great if a user can trigger the enrollment process - e.g. by specifying username and password - and the devices enrolls without a need for the user to confirm anything else.

15 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Mark shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    noted  ·  AdminCathy Moya (Program Manager, Microsoft Intune) responded  · 

Enrollment is a process that varies widely among platforms and enrollment methods. This suggestion is pretty vague, so I doubt we’d ever be able to call it “complete” – I’d encourage you to spin up more specific feedback on particular elements and move your votes to those. However, I did want to let you know that with the updates we’re releasing the week of Nov 6, we now have:

New enrollment status page for Windows 10 enrollments
    You can now configure a greeting that appears when your users enroll Windows 10 devices. Use the Enrollment Status Screen to configure a custom message and a hyperlink to be displayed to your end users when they enroll their Windows 10 devices. The Enrollment Status Screen will also give end users a view into the progress of policy settings that are being applied to their device.
    https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/intune/whats-new

Hopefully you can make the experience simpler by customizing what your users see.

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • ketanaka commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I strongly agree with this. and I also recommend to simplyfing DEP or SA enrollment scenario.
        If we enroll devices through DEP, a management profile is installed during initial setup, but user must enter to Company Portal and re-enroll the device. Why user have to enroll the device twice??

Feedback and Knowledge Base