Microsoft

Microsoft Intune Feedback

Suggestion box powered by UserVoice

How can we improve Microsoft Intune

There should be REST or SOAP API with Service Now Integration(intunes with Service Now Integration)

Hi Team,

As per me there should be REST or SOAP API in intunes with Service Now Integration.

Now a days its the time of automation.

Lot of things can be performed from service now itself but for that there should be predefined functions in intunes.

Also in intunes there is on premise feature but it can be accomplished with SCCM only,as per me inbuilt feature should be there.

Also Geo fencing feature is missing in intunes.

Lot of things are there which I can suggest to microsoft.

Thanks & Regards
Sagar

36 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • AdminCathy Moya (Program Manager, Microsoft Intune) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just a note that the Mobichord comment was posted by someone at Mobichord. There is no official relationship between Microsoft and Mobichord. I will leave the comment but take off style points for astroturfing. As with all 3rd party products that are not official partners, do your own investigation, use at your own risk, your mileage may vary, etc etc etc :-)

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi everyone, one of ServiceNow's technology partners has a solution that integrates Microsoft Intune with ServiceNow. It pulls real-time inventories into the CDMB, assigns devices to users and offers a self-service interface for all EMM actions like wipe, locate, change passcode etc. Their website is www.mobichord.com. Hope this helps!

Feedback and Knowledge Base