Microsoft

Microsoft Intune Feedback

How can we improve Microsoft Intune

Support for the Apple VPP for education-program.

Apple's Volume Purchase Program for education is not supported by Intune at this time. But Apple's Volume Purchase Program for business is – how come?

In a near future we will have ~5000 ipads from our schools registered with Intune and we have a need to deploy educational apps to them from our VPP for education-account.

To me it is crazy that Intune only supports VPP for business when many of your customers work in education.

Please fix this.

70 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    MartinMartin shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We have started the process of migrating the existing Silverlight Intune admin experience onto the Azure portal.
    https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/enterprisemobility/2016/12/07/public-preview-of-intune-on-azure/
    After your tenant has been migrated, you will have access to this feature. (You can also create a new trial tenant to see the feature in preview. Please remember it’s still preview – we won’t call it final until we’ve worked out the bumps.)

I won’t set this status to “complete” until we’re truly done, but while we are in the process of rolling this out, I don’t want to tie up your votes. I’ve created a new status called “release in progress”, which will close this out for new votes, return your existing votes, but leave this item open for comments. I know everyone wants it ASAP, but it will take a few months to migrate everyone. You will be notified when your tenant is ready for use on the new Azure portal. We appreciate your patience.

Please go vote on the next things you want us to prioritize after the migration to the Azure Portal is complete. Thanks!

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...