Microsoft

Microsoft Intune Feedback

Suggestion box powered by UserVoice

How can we improve Microsoft Intune

Option to force users to accept terms and conditions each time they enroll a new device.

Currently, once a user accepts the deployed Terms and Conditions across one of their enrolled devices, they will not be required to accept the Terms and Conditions again on any of their other devices.

From https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/intune/terms-and-conditions-create:
"Users only have to accept updated terms and conditions once. Users with multiple devices don't have to accept terms and conditions on each device."

This is a request to create the option to force users to accept deployed terms and conditions each time they enroll a new device, even if they have already accepted them on the first device they have enrolled.

43 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Mark shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • The Screamin Richard commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I get prompted for the Terms of Use when enrolling a device if I target the conditional access policy to "Microsoft Intune Enrollment". However, it still is only prompted 1 time per user. So, unfortunately the Azure AD feature does not meet the needs described here.

The T&C or Terms of Use should be configurable as once per user, once per device or once per enrollment as options.

• Takema Murata commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That is a very good idea! My customers also wish to implement exactly the same function at the design stage of the end user's environment. Furthermore, I think that it is still wonderful if it is possible to discriminate the enterprise device and BYOD based on the registration of IMEI and change the message to be issued.

Feedback and Knowledge Base