Microsoft

Microsoft Intune Feedback

Suggestion box powered by UserVoice

How can we improve Microsoft Intune

Support "to do" app for MAM Policies

The users are starting to use the Microsoft "to do". Pleas enable it for MAM Policies.

401 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Thomas Kurth shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

16 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Rob commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The sad part about this is that a Product Group individual at Ignite gave out an Intune URL that he said was a manual add and that it would be added 1 week after Ignite to the portal... Still not there and the URL did not work at all... Any updates?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great if Microsoft didn’t enforce a static list of approved apps in the Conditional Access Policy, but instead allowed customers to customise it if they want. This would allow customers to not have to wait for Microsoft to update the list when a new app is released. It also allows customers to add their own in-house LOB apps, or in-house approved 3rd party apps such as Concur, ServiceNow and Success Factors.

So one year and no movement. Azure Conditional Access is a much needed enhancement especially with the direct connection to Outlook.

• Douglas Ruocco commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to submit my vote to add MS To-Do to the approved list of intune client apps. Currently it is blocked by our corporate Conditional Access policy which utilizes this approved list as it's criteria.

Please get this done - we'd like to promote this to our clients but we can't make that happen until it is MAM enabled

• Lee Gaupp commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

hello all - the way I support MS To Do at my company, and it is different on iOS and Android, not sure why MS calls it differently on each platform (also below is what I see as of 6/23/2018 on portal.azure.com)
        #1 - add the app via Mobile apps, like you would any normal app store app
        #2 - whatever your normal iOS or Android base policy, Mobile Apps - App protection policies, Target Apps, click more apps, look at the bottom where you can add the package app (uri)
        #2a for iOS add this package app (uri) com.microsoft.to-do
        #2b for Android add this package app (uri) com.microsoft.todos
        #3 - save and test

• Tom G commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Idea created in 2017 and no response from Microsoft, way to go!
        I am also on the same boat that cannot use this app due to mobile restrictions

• Stanley Lim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi,

Please include this as one of the approved client. Our users uses this app to manage their Task from Outlook. THanks.

• Anthony Zmoda commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

More specifically, its the Exchange Online CA policy within the MAM policy blade that is blocking usage since Todo is not an enlightened app. This problem happened with Teams, and also is now happening to Planner

• Martin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Our Organization would also like to see this App be Supported as it was used heavily until Contitional Access was Turned on our Tenant

• Patrick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Now that Microsoft To-Do is not under preview anymore, our organization is willing to use this app.
        To use the app, we need it to be MAM enabled and part of the approved client apps. Without this option organizations with CA that only allow approved client apps are not able to use this app.
        The app will bring features to the phones and tablets that are currently missing within Microsofts productivity tolls in comparison to the use of native functionalities of mobile operating systems.
        This app can be the next step to bring organizations in the direction of using Microsoft app only for business purposes.

We really need this enabled. We want staff only to use Microsoft Outlook on their mobile devices because of MAM. They need this app for task management but can't use it. Frustrating.

• Del Simmons commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is currently the only Microsoft supported way to view your task list from Outlook, that I can tell. Sure would be handy if this app were enabled for Microsoft InTune users.. Thanks!

Feedback and Knowledge Base