Microsoft

Microsoft Intune Feedback

Suggestion box powered by UserVoice

How can we improve Microsoft Intune

Sync Outlook for iOS Calendars to iOS native Calendar app

This is now available for Contact sync in the Account settings (Within the Outlook app on iOS device, Settings>Tap the account>Toggle on "Save Contacts"> tap "Save to My iPhone" at prompt "Would you like to save your [#] Outlook contacts to your iPhone?" > Tap "OK" to allow Outlook to sync Contacts to the iOS Contacts app.) It would really help user buy in to Intune if there was a similar option to sync calendars to the native iOS calendar app.

539 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

29 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Allowing icloud calendar sync to the Outlook app would increase the value and user acceptance significantly

literally just had to turn back 3 executives because they need to sync Outlook Calendar to native IOS Outlook

Just migrated today to the Outlook App and now I have a new headache - have to consult 2 calendars each time I go to do anything.

• Anders Rasmussen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is very frustrating to loos appointments due to the fact that we now need to consult 2 calenders to be sure not to doublebook. it is a very strange way of handling a large system as this

• Andrew Woodward commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As we move to outlook and with limited apps supporting InTuneMAM story this is impacting user experience.

Give on one hand take away in the other, please fix

• PMC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Vote for it, too. Is microsoft looking for a solution on above mentioned issue as we cant effort to have multiple apps for calendar.

• RSH commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

MS please fix this. Separate calendars are really annyoing and the integrated Outlook one just doesn't do it. Any news on a sync function?

Just migrating to Outlook for iOS app and our staff are going mad over the lack of calendar sync options. This needs to be fixed.

• Edward Dear commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

+1 for this. This is the main complaint our users have when using the Outlook for iOS app.

• Aseer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is microsoft looking for a solution on above mentioned issue as we cant effort to have multiple apps for calendar.

• Jacob Sauer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's been a year... No action on this from Microsoft yet? I would've thought this issue effects organizations that it they had to fix it by now.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base