Microsoft

Microsoft Intune Feedback

Suggestion box powered by UserVoice

How can we improve Microsoft Intune

Sync Outlook for iOS Calendars to iOS native Calendar app

This is now available for Contact sync in the Account settings (Within the Outlook app on iOS device, Settings>Tap the account>Toggle on "Save Contacts"> tap "Save to My iPhone" at prompt "Would you like to save your [#] Outlook contacts to your iPhone?" > Tap "OK" to allow Outlook to sync Contacts to the iOS Contacts app.) It would really help user buy in to Intune if there was a similar option to sync calendars to the native iOS calendar app.

777 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Microsoft Intune
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

41 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Microsoft Intune
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Scott Delorme commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am in the same situation - with Intune MDM you can't sync to the native IOS calendar and you can't set it up on the normal Accounts/Passwords section of Settings because it has the MDM - has to be done other way - another vote from me and another 375 BYOD users within my company that can't sync their calendars - worst is, we can't get our schedules on our Apple Watches!!!!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I’m using a QR code printed out ,created from an iCal link. Everyone is asked to take a “picture” of iT. Just for creating the subsription

• Vasil Takev commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I’m voting too, however Microsoft will never listen to our voices. They never do and that’s why their products (dedicated to standard users) getting worse and worse. Swallow it.

Absolutely true. We need this synchronization like last year? It’s headache to open both calendar at the same time. Come on Microsoft, you can do it better.

This did not work. I followed steps, but I still cannot see my outlook calendar appointments on my iphone calendar app. What can I do?

Hello

use my personnal iPhone as a BYOD at work..

Took the habit to have both personnal and pro calendars merged on the iphone.

We need to be able to have outlook calendar available into iphone ...

Please add this feature asap.

Allowing icloud calendar sync to the Outlook app would increase the value and user acceptance significantly

literally just had to turn back 3 executives because they need to sync Outlook Calendar to native IOS Outlook

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base