Microsoft

Microsoft Intune Feedback

How can we improve Microsoft Intune

Push notification of user via sms, email or message on screen

Abitity to warn a user via a custom notification via sms, email or message on screen.

479 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Peter Daalmans [MVP] shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    noted  · 

21 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Lee Gaupp commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

for disaster type function we are going to leverage, on iOS devices only, the Lost feature to locate people with Corporate devices, but having this type of notification feature, even if via Company Portal app would be better. This should be an idea that is nearly to the top of the list.

• Filzah Misran commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Got the feedback during MS Ignite 2017 that there is still no concrete timeline for this feature release. Please have more people to vote for it to get more visibility and priority on this feature implementation.

• Ramesh Thilagar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is this possible on SCCM 2012 for Intune Users? if yes could you please provide the path for how to do?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Tested Mobile Iron 5 years ago before we desided us for Intune Hybrid and this is one of the functions i really misses from Mobile Iron. The ability to notify all mobile devices or groups of devices from the console was great.
        You could also set a aúto pushmessage as an action for Blacklisted apps policy for a example.

• Mark commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It should be possible to notify the user via the Company Portal App (or somehow else) in regards to available updates for apps (which are deployed as "available")). Correct me if I'm wrong but today the user isn't notified when e.g. an IPA file being deployed as available via the Company Portal is updated. Additional it would be great to be able to send the user further notifiations (e.g. configured by the administratior).

• Ian Conway commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Being in a Mental Health facility, this would be a great feature for emergency situations such as an Active Shooter.

• subhash commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This feature will help business a lot especially for the remote offices. To inform the remote users if there is any bulk activity is being planned for deployment on the devices.this should come up in the notifications area of the respective devices

Yes should be possible eg when enrolling BYO devices my company should be able to inform the user about which security policies will be set on his/her personal device and give him/her the option to opt out.
        Same as policies change, it should be possible to inform the users that will be affected bij the new policies

This would be indeed an a great idea because one of my clients would like to see this option to be featured.

This would be indeed an a greet idea becasue on of my clients would like to see this option to be featured.

• Peter Selch Dahl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please make this an option from the Intune Portal (Future in the O365 Portal). You should be able to target all enrolled devices. The message should be send to a specific user, a group of users og devices. The message should be either mandatory read or should just expire after 24 hours, if not read by the end user

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base