Microsoft

Microsoft Intune Feedback

Suggestion box powered by UserVoice

How can we improve Microsoft Intune

Allow clients to check in more often than 8 hours to speed up software distribution

It'd be nice to push out software more quickly than what is currently available. The current setting only allows 8 hours as the minimum time.

185 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Josh Heffner shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    noted  · 

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • ON commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This feature request should be also valid for PowerShell scripts for Win10 devices.

Currently, I have a very bad experience when you want to deploy new PS scripts to already-enrolled Win10 desktop devices (bad experience means "seems doesn't work at all on my side"...)

• Lee Gaupp commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

>Josh & other 104 that have voted this up - is this post related to internal ipa/apk files that are deployed? My scenario is trying to find a way, when I update an internal ipa/apk file, for the update to be forced to all devices. I can't find a way to force the update to devices and all I've found so far is to have people to force a sync via company portal

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Additionally have the option to request a check in for groups of devices instead of one at a time.

Feedback and Knowledge Base