Microsoft

Microsoft Intune Feedback

Suggestion box powered by UserVoice

How can we improve Microsoft Intune

Company portal app customization

Allow us to customise the Company Portal App , I would like to change the app name to Intune Company Portal, change some of the fields names, "contact IT" we don't use the term IT anymore also present the end user our terms and conditions during the enrolment.

25 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Hernando shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    noted  ·  AdminCathy Moya (Program Manager, Microsoft Intune) responded  · 

We do have the end user terms now in Intune standalone. We’re working on getting it in hybrid, too. I’ll pass the rest along to the client team. The tricky thing with changing the name of the app is it’s built into the app manifest and requires recompiling the entire app. :-(

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Robert C Hinds commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Need the ability to customize the icon used for the portal application that appears on the devices as well as the name displayed for the application. Basically, the ability to brand the icon on the device to make it easier for users to find and use.

• Wen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to customize app name to company name and app icon to company logo for intune Android.

What I have done is use APK Icon Editor to change icon and name manually. But I'm not sure does this going to cause any trouble for future update or any other problems.

• Hernando commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The problem with the app name "Company portal" , is that our employees get confuse , we have deploy our Company Portal (company information portal) and is very confusing .

I would suggest change the name to Intune Company Portal, Device Company Portal or Company App Store .

Feedback and Knowledge Base