Microsoft

Microsoft Intune Feedback

Suggestion box powered by UserVoice

How can we improve Microsoft Intune

Prepopulate login with .onmicrosoft.com - or at least provide a dropdown field.

I think it is a waste for users to have to type .onmicrosoft.com for each enrollment. Providing that as default, or at least a drop down would be great when enrolling thousands of users across the globe.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Microsoft Intune
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Tom shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
noted  ·  AdminCathy Moya (Program Manager, Microsoft Intune) responded  · 

Hi, Tom, I’m not exactly sure when you’re wanting this to come in.

During the enrollment, you should have configured the CNAME to point to manage.microsoft.com, so users don’t have to type the server name.

Then for logon, many (most?) customers have set up “single sign on” so the users aren’t logging in with their “onmicrosoft.com” ids, they’re logging in with either their O365/Azure Active Directory ID, or their domain account and password if you have onprem Active Directory and have configured directory synchronization.

We also have “bulk enrollment” options for some platforms.

I’ll call this “noted” for now, so you can add to the thread if I’m totally missing the point. But hopefully, one of the ideas above would address the root of your concern.

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Microsoft Intune
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Tom commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Very nice, thanks. I will be setting up AD sync, and our exchange connector soon, so I will see the desired results once that happens. Thanks and sorry for the noise!

Feedback and Knowledge Base