Microsoft

Microsoft Intune Feedback

How can we improve Microsoft Intune

The ability to track all events/actions in Intune (Audit /Auditing)

The ability to track all events/actions in Intune (Audit /Auditing). Basically the same as in the Azure Portal. Need to track who did what and when

541 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Peter Selch Dahl shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

19 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is actually available in the Legacy Silverlight console under Reports. It still works, for now, until they disable that legacy console.
        Same here, it is needed for Auditing / Alerting.

• Bob Topping commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This has just been raised by our internal auditors - has there been any progress? I've enquired throught the service desk in Azure but they couldn't tell me the status of this work or even if it is in the development pipeline. I would appreciate an update if possible.
        Cheers

• Stan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree with all posted comments. This would be a sole reason to stop the deployment of Intune in our environment versus all the features it would provide. That reason alone should be a focal point for Microsoft to review and correct immediately.

Please have this functionality enabled.

Currently you cannot audit and see what UPNs with Administrative access to the Intune Portal performed what actions in the portal. If some one disables for example the Exchange Online Conditional access, you have no way to tell whom did it.

Requesting the ability to audit admin interaction with the portal.

any update on this request as we have clients asking about this and it is critical with multiple admins using the system

Why not write a script to parce the log entries, as we have always done in the past with MS products? Hand holding has gotten out of hand.

• Karthik commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is very crucial in-order to find what are all the activities happened in Intune. Which will help the Admins like us to audit the activities. This is a great idea !!!!!

The logs provide insight for finding the rootcause in case of any issue. Please introduce the feature.

• V V K commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can we have a feature to check the logs of Intune like who logs in and tasks performed on the session?
        This will help the Admins like us to check if anything goes wrong. Software packages got disappeared from the Intune site.

Feedback and Knowledge Base