Microsoft

Microsoft Intune Feedback

Suggestion box powered by UserVoice

How can we improve Microsoft Intune

There needs to be a way to export all policies to a file - preferable a csv file.

38 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Philip Weiss shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

12 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Will this export that is being released allow for importing the same into another tenant?

Is there any engineer (not developer) level example how to export the intune configuration using the Graph API?

• Ashley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this definitely is required, when you have a huge list of applications that you can't copy and paste out is rather annoying, this would also enable backing up policies in the event something bad happens or someone messes with a policy they shouldn't have

We also like to have this feature to make a export of the Intune policies , this will be useful for our compliancy officer and for the ISO 27001 and ISAE 3402 Type II and GMP audits

• Rob commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Are there any plans to include an export feature or is there a way around it?
        The export facility would be very helpful when demonstrating the differences between policies to people in meetings and useful for demonstrating what is required for compliance in reports.

• Jan Schouls commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also would like to have this functionality. Right now I'm documenting our implementation and I'm surprised that there is no way to export the policies to a csv or something familiair.

Regards,
        Jan Schouls

• Phil Evans commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

+1 - I'm always setting up customer POCs and then need to move config to live. MS Partner.

• Emmi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As someone who is testing Intune for MSP, exporting the policies would be nice feature. Also a bonus if they can also be imported to another tenant.

I would add that we should be able to easily print the policies as well as export them - policy documentation purposes.

• Philip Weiss commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Cathy, Allowing an export feature would enable InTune administrators to easily document the configuration and compliance policies. This would come in handy when making changes to the policy and in presenting it to management.
        Right now I am presenting InTune to management as a mobile device management solution and I have to actually sign in and go through each policy - whereas an export feature would allow me to simply print up the policies and present it to them. I've noticed several people have requested this feature. Most enterprise programs I've used have some sort of export feature enabled. It would definetly help! Thank you.

Feedback and Knowledge Base