Microsoft

Microsoft Intune Feedback

Suggestion box powered by UserVoice

Ideas

What features would you like to see?

All of the feedback that you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Microsoft Intune, though we can’t promise to reply to all posts.

Standard Disclaimer – our lawyers made us put this here ;-) We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, so you can give us feedback. Please note that the Microsoft Intune feedback site is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. Please send only feature suggestions and ideas to improve Microsoft Intune. Do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Provide a few seats (15-25 users maybe) to MSDN subscribers

Currently, if an IT professional wants to either test Windows intune features or demo the features to potential customers, you have to sign up for a trial. Features change so often though, and (my customers anyway) often want to see what the product does and you end up signing up for multiple trials and rebuilding your lab/ PoC environment. My MSDN subscription includes $150 of Azure Credit, Intune should be there as well

36 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google Microsoft Intune
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  User Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Azure credits work differently than trial accounts, as you’ve seen.

One thing some people don’t realize is, we have no limit to the number of trial Intune tenants you can create for a single email address. Believe me, I’ve created dozens on my Microsoft email address. We don’t care how many you create, though there is a limit that each tenant can have only one trial account. I know, it means you have to keep recreating environments, but at least it lets you see what’s new any time you want.

If you are a Microsoft Partner, we have benefits that help with this. You can check out https://wpc.microsoft.com.

2. 24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  User Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Windows Hello Biometric Support For On-Premise Active Directory

Although Azure support is nice, Windows Hello Biometric support should be brought to On-Premise Active Directory.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  User Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I cannot fix the errors in my profile like mobile phone number

I cannot fix the errors in my profile like mobile phone number

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I would like to try Intune while I'm having an O365 tenant. When selecting connect from http://aka.ms/TryMS nothing refer to my O365 tenant

I would like to try Intune while I'm having an O365 tenant. When selecting connect from http://aka.ms/TryMS nothing refer to my O365 tenant.
    Make it clear that I'll add thr trial to the same O365 tenant by adding the tenant name or the logged in user

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

When you go to sign up for a trial, the page gives you two options – “sign up” or “sign in”

“If your company is already using Microsoft Online Services for services such as Microsoft Office 365, we recommend that you use the same user ID to sign up. Learn more about why it is important to sign up with the same User ID. Sign in .”

So you should click the sign in link and sign in as your O365 tenant and then you should add an Intune trial account to that tenant. However, if someone has already added a trial account to that tenant and it has expired, that’s it, you can’t add another one.

This is the link to the “learn more” topic referenced on that page.

Hope that helps!

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base