Microsoft

Microsoft Endpoint Manager Intune Feedback

Suggestion box powered by UserVoice

Ideas

What features would you like to see?

All of the feedback that you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Microsoft Endpoint Manager Intune, though we can’t promise to reply to all posts.

Standard Disclaimer – our lawyers made us put this here ;-) We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, so you can give us feedback. Please note that the Intune feedback site is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. Please send only feature suggestions and ideas to improve Intune. Do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Change registereed owner for corporate owned devices

We shouldnt have to reenroll a device everytime a device changes owner. Please can you make it possible to change the device owner for corporate devices so we can propally audit without additional software? Kinda the purpose of an MDM

2,503 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google Microsoft Intune
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    174 comments  ·  Mobile Device Management (general)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Easily Associate Users with Devices

With Active Directory users syncing into Intune, allow the ability to manually associate users with the devices in the Intune interface. The 'Associated User' section should be a field where I can search for any user in my AD and associate them with the device. I'm aware of the other methods to associate users to devices.

52 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Mobile Device Management (general)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add ability to run a report for a specifc period of time

Most reporting I have seen allows you to run a report for a certain period of time.

This needs to be added. Especially when people are tracking enrollments it would allow you to run a report on a specific day, week, month, or whatever.

This is a pretty basic part of reporting and would be great if it could be added.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile Device Management (general)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base