Microsoft

Microsoft Endpoint Manager Intune Feedback

Suggestion box powered by UserVoice

Ideas

What features would you like to see?

All of the feedback that you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Microsoft Endpoint Manager Intune, though we can’t promise to reply to all posts.

Standard Disclaimer – our lawyers made us put this here ;-) We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, so you can give us feedback. Please note that the Intune feedback site is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. Please send only feature suggestions and ideas to improve Intune. Do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Endpoint Protection should detect all AV software versions

Endpoint protection not disable when kasperksy installed pop-up displays on log on
    Users on startup get error, "this app has been turned off and isn't monitoring your computer" when using Kaspersky Endpoint 10

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google Microsoft Intune
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Intune PC client  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Microsoft 365 Device Management SUCKS

I was able to create a policy and apply it to my machines. And as I have stated I am EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED and FRUSTRATED with Microsoft with the fact that my NONE of my previous policies or setting migrated to your NEW platform… Now I have to RECREATE all my update policies and everything else… SO GLAD I HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN TO RECREATE WORK I HAVE ALREADY DONE!!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Intune PC client  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Manual refresh for agents not responding with a status meter

I would like to have a way to push or refresh agents that are being displayed in the Device Health as 'Not Reporting"... It would be great to be able to manually do a push or refresh and see the details in a view able window

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Detected Software Report does not report anything for 90% of computers

Detected Software Report does not report anything for 90% of computers

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. allow Screen Timeout Policy to be increased as well as decreased

Requesting that Screen Timeout Policy go into effect and is not ignored even if a lower value is already configured. In other words, allow Screen Timeout Policy to be increased as well as decreased.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Disable the opportunity to abort the Wipe process from Intune by turning off the Device

When you start the Wipe process on a Device via the Intune Portal, a user is able to Abort this by shutting down the device and Restart it.
    My Suggestion is to save the wipe state befor ´shutting down and continue the wipe at the Point where the device was turned off when it reboots.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. The "Detected Computer Software" list should include the GUID of the app to make it easier to uninstall if necessary

The "Detected Computer Software" list should include the GUID of the installed program to make it easier to uninstall unwanted, unneeded, or unsecure apps.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Block login for local user accounts without AD UserID

There should be the possibility to prevent the local user from logging on to Windows 10. So that it is only possible to log in with the Actice Directory account only.
    Perhaps there is also a powershell script that can be rolled out to all devices. It is very urgent to close this security gap as a company.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Regarding the updating of public information for the behavior of assigning apps to the device group

We recognized that there is a divergence in behavior between actual environment and public information is describing.

Title: Assign apps to groups with Microsoft Intune
    URL: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/intune/apps-deploy

This document mentioned as below

After you've added an app to Microsoft Intune, you can assign the app to users and devices.

You can assign an app to a device whether or not the device is managed by Intune.

The following table lists the various options for assigning apps to users and devices:

When apps are assigned as “required” to devices, apps are installed successfully, but if apps are assigned as “Available” to…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,
    You posted this under the PC Client category, so I’m not sure if you’re really talking about deploying apps to the full PC client, or deploying apps to PCs managed using the MDM client. If you’re really asking about the PC client, that might be the disconnect with the documentation.

10. upgrade devices

upgrade devices from win10 1709 to 1803 in Intune console

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add Windows 10 OS Name Capability

Add a capability to have OS Name for all Enrolled Devices in Intune

For e.g. Windows 10 Home, Pro, Enterprise and so on.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Configuring PKCS Certificate Profile Compatibility with Windows 10

Configuring PKCS Certificate Profile Compatibility with Windows 10, as most of the certificate will have feasibility to enroll PKCS certificates and most of the worlds are moving to windows 10. Configuring Certificate authority on Azure Intune is a Good Option but setting up PKCS should be an value add to that.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Deploying Office Templets from Intune

We should be able to deploy customized office templetes to office productes using intune. Currently we have to use 3rd party apps but it wil be convininent if we can either publish via shairepoint or just by uploading in admin templetes in Intune.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. ‘Restricted Groups’ equivalent policy via Intune

To manage local administrator groups and users via Intune without having to create custom OMA-URI settings

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. The Antivirus is completely missing the "right click" option to manually scan an idividual file This is critical to scan archive files!

The Antivirus is completely missing the "right click" option to manually scan an idividual file! This is critical to scan archive files!
    Its completely missing from the Windows 10 Antivirus "Defender" software.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Push MBSA using Intune

Hi,

We would like to suggest a feature where Intune administration should be able to install MBSA on a Intune managed client remotely and generate MBSA status report.

Regards,
    Azaam

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Set Registry Key after installing some Software

Hi,
    we need a Solution to set a RegistryKey after installing a Software (Win32).
    It should be done like a Depency: Software is succesfully installed -> Set Registry entry.

Example: We have a Password Tool, which needs to be set up a Databasename and IP in the Registry, so that the Software automatically opens the Right Database for the User. We can not use a Powershell Script, because the Software isn´t installed when the Script runs. So we need to install the Software manually with our Service Desk.

Thats not a good solution.

Please add this Feature or send me…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Monitor feature for enabled administrative shared devices

Hi Team,

In Intune is there any service available for Monitor option to know administrative shared enabled devices ,or any feature that can disable administrative shared in end user device from intune, then its really helpful to protect and secured in cooperative environment .

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. The Restart Countdown timer reports an incorrect time

I can request a restart of a managed computer device from the Intune Console. The user is prompted that a restart has been requested and a countdown time is displayed. Before this week, the countdown timer would display that the restart would occur automatically in 12:15:00 and start counting down. The actual restart would occur in 15 minutes. I reported this to support and was told it was a known issue to be fixed.

This week I tested again and the countdown timer started at 2:00:00 and began counting down (2 hours). I decided to wait to see how long…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Intune PC client  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi, John, yes, we do read these, but it says in the last paragraph “it would be nice”, so I interpreted that as a suggestion. Rereading it, I realize that the second “it would be nice” might be a bug, but even then the next step to figure out if it is would be to open a support case. Which you already did. That is definitely the faster path – they have a service level agreement for responding to calls, but I can’t match that on UserVoice. Sorry if you were feeling ignored. But hopefully you got it fixed.

2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base