Microsoft

Microsoft Endpoint Manager Intune Feedback

Suggestion box powered by UserVoice

Ideas

What features would you like to see?

All of the feedback that you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Microsoft Endpoint Manager Intune, though we can’t promise to reply to all posts.

Standard Disclaimer – our lawyers made us put this here ;-) We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, so you can give us feedback. Please note that the Intune feedback site is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. Please send only feature suggestions and ideas to improve Intune. Do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Introduce hierarchy on profiles

It would be good to introduce a hierarchy for Intune profiles so that they can merge/overwrite settings that conflict, similar to Group Policy.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google Microsoft Intune
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Intune for Education  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Intune for Education should be able to manage user and user information

Students and teachers users are dynamically and often change in a real-world situation. Right now, we have to use unfriendly SDS to manage such information in which require to upload at least 5 files. In most case, most of students and teachers information are unchanged i.e. student id, teacher id. Some information are only changed once a year i.e. grade level. Not every time we need to the session, classroom, etc. to begin with. It is quite unnecessary to upload 5 files every single time.

It is easier to manage users information right in the system like intune , intune…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. There should be an option to install a activation key with out upgrading.

Using the Set Up PC app There need to be an option to insert a activation key.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Deploy mailto hyperlink as Intune -App-Weblink

Intune can deploy Web link.
    However, mailto hyperlink is excluded.
    I'd like to share mailto as shortcut

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 4 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base