Microsoft

Microsoft Endpoint Manager Intune Feedback

Suggestion box powered by UserVoice

Ideas

What features would you like to see?

All of the feedback that you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Microsoft Endpoint Manager Intune, though we can’t promise to reply to all posts.

Standard Disclaimer – our lawyers made us put this here ;-) We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, so you can give us feedback. Please note that the Intune feedback site is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. Please send only feature suggestions and ideas to improve Intune. Do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Need to be able to report on Multiple Sim card Numbers

At the moment I seem to be able to report on 1 ICCID\Sim card number however alot of devices these days can support multiple "Esims" or Soft sims and have a physical Simcard\s slots also.

Issue I have is that some devices that i am supporting will have 1 physical sim card and also a esim. The physical sim card is their personal sim and the Esim is the corporate number. When I report on it at the moment I get a mix between either the Physical Sim or the esim but i need to report on ALL sims in…

42 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google Microsoft Intune
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Intune Data Warehouse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. make Intune Data Warehouse available as a Power BI App on AppSource

we are splitting this request out from
    Add support for Power BI Online to Intune Data Warehouse
    https://microsoftintune.uservoice.com/forums/291681/suggestions/32803885

You can now publish your PBIX file and after setting the authentication it will automatically refresh, but we don't have PowerBI as an AppSource yet. If you want to see that, please vote this up.

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Intune Data Warehouse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Intune Data Warehouse - please make available the underlining data for why a device is not compliant

Can this please be added to the data available in the Intune Data Warehouse, this would allow our dashboards to be more interactive and target users/devices easily to get them compliant.

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Intune Data Warehouse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Keep Intune historical data for 90 days

"Keep Intune data for 90 days and let me create custom reports on the historical data. "

This is a request the Intune team has heard and we wanted to see what kind of interest there is in this feature. We're also open to other data warehousing requests in this category.

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Intune Data Warehouse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Custom Reports in the Intune portal

Power BI is very flaky, Data doesn't load, time outs etc leading to a very frustrating experience. Even the MS EMS team haven't been able to make it work on my Tenant, which begs the question, why should we have to use Power Bi? All I actually want is a dump of all hardware devices and their associated properties/owners into a csv. This should be available from within the Intune portal itself. The reporting is very poor and needs to be improved.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi, Jimmy, Adam on the engineering team said
    “Hi Jimmy, the All Devices view in Intune recently updated to a new and improved export infrastructure which should make exporting this data quicker and much more reliable. The output is a zipped CSV file and of course you can do this from the Intune portal as well as through Microsoft Graph API.”
    Does that fix your issue?

6. Licence usage data

Can we have access to licence usage in the Intune Data Warehouse.
    Rational is to allow for dashboard view of licence allocation against usage. To enable harvesting of licences which aren't being used.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Bumping Pragathi’s comment – she’s on the product team and would like some clarification -

1) When you say license allocation, do you mean Intune license assignment to individual employees in an organization?
    2) How are you defining “usage” and “license usage”?

7. PolicyID to DeviceID missing

I've had a chance to review the great work in reporting. But based on feedback and comments lots of questions around getting policy/configuration compliance to device mapping.
    Looking at your schema it seems like the one table that is missing is a mapping of deviceId <=> PolicyId. This one many to many table would solve many question problems on what device has what policy, and even what user is had what compliance level.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Can you tell us more about the core reporting scenarios that would be addressed by adding deviceId→policyId mapping? The information is pretty granular, so we’re trying to figure out if Data Warehouse is the best tool for what you want to do. Walk us through your “happy path” for what you need to know, and what you do with the data when you have it.

8. Create a dashboard for Windows Defender

I will like a dashboard for windows defender.

Some place where i can find
    When was the last time the virus signature were updated
    when was the last time a full scan was ran.
    when was the last time a quick scan was ran.
    Witch machine have files on qua-renting
    if the have real time protection on.

Thanks

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Programs And Features Intune -reporting (Add & Remove) for Windows 10

There's no way to get report from all Windows 10 devices & Installed/registered software under programs and features menu (Old Add remove programs)

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Per-PC results for patching / update deployments

Currently I can only see patching results from collection policyTypeActivities. However, the count returned does not add up with Intune Device count. It would be great if data warehouse could return merged data with deviceKey and policyKey for update deployments as well. (just like it's being done with application deployments).

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Audit Log for accessing BitLocker Recovery Keys in Azure AD

Like to find an audit trail when a user or administrator accesses the recovery keys. The IT Security function at an organization that I am working with is concerned that a malicious insider could misuse the recovery keys to decrypt drives. They want to track when a Recovery Key is viewed in Azure AD.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. have an oData link to pull data from Azure into PowerBI to show device names and the update group (ring) they are in

have an oData link to pull data from Azure into PowerBI to show device names and the update group (ring) they are in. Ideally this would simply be an extra field in the current Intune Data Warehouse oData link. Then we could use it along with all the other fields.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add androidSecurityPatchLevel to devicePropertyHistory table

Would like to easily track the Android Security Patch level over time using this table just like I do for the OS version.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Intune MAM Protection Policy report with customizeable fields and better visuals

Add the option to include/remove fields for Intune MAM Protection policy reporting to allow for more granular reporting and improved filtering options also with better visualizations, so I can create a custom report with fields based on my choosing and visualizations based on that as well.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Need Intune policy to block user to install and unistall software

There is no policy to block user to install and uninstall software.Lot of bugs in security side.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Device health attestation report restart count field

In the Device health attestation report there is a field called "Restart Count".
    You would've thought that this field refers to:
    Restart Count: amount of times a device has restarted, but no.

It actually means the amount in milliseconds that have passed since last restart of the device. This is not really useful information or it is in some way, but the point is that the name of field is misleading because you think it means amount of times the device restarted but is not.
    Can this field name be changed to something more meaningful and related to the information…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Intune Application Inventory Report : Installed application details.

It will be very helpful , if we get application report like WMI with the help of GUI. for eg. i am looking for Microsoft installed application detailed report which is NOT deployed from Intune portal.

LIKE SCCM // interface should be Dynamic group creation.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Can you get intune to allow us to pull off a report that shows what malware version devices have?

Can you get intune to allow us to pull off a report that shows what malware version devices have?
    you have an area called protection and this shows any alerts with malware but we cannot find anywhere to pull off a report that shows who has what versions of the malware.
    If you had this , it would allow us to contact users with out of date versions and ask them to log in and allow it to update.
    I did log a call with Microsoft and was advised this isn't available but to post here and keep my fingers…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. ios app

Synced iOS apps from VPP still show even when the app is no longer in that VPP token. We've moved licenses from one token to another (all were in one token and we needed to sort paid apps from all apps). We've moved the app but our tenant is still littered with apps that still show the app assigned to that token and it makes it soooo confusing when staff go to assign apps since it's showing bad info. eg. We moved 5 licenses from one token to the paid apps token...we still see the app with 5 licenses in…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base