Microsoft

Microsoft Intune Feedback

Suggestion box powered by UserVoice

Ideas

What features would you like to see?

All of the feedback that you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Microsoft Intune, though we can’t promise to reply to all posts.

Standard Disclaimer – our lawyers made us put this here ;-) We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, so you can give us feedback. Please note that the Microsoft Intune feedback site is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. Please send only feature suggestions and ideas to improve Microsoft Intune. Do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add {{serial}} configuration variable support for Intune

So today I rolled out the CSC iOS app to an iOS device and managed to use a device config policy with the generic XML from the umbrella portal, and if I hard coded the device serial I could get it working on one single device.
    The issue being that the device serial is not supported, as documented here: https://support.umbrella.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000803683-CSC-and-Additional-MDMs.
    So, Microsoft, please!
    InTune is not supported at this time. The MDM profile needs to be pushed as a Device configuration; however, the {{serial}} configuration variable is only supported in InTune for App Config profiles at this time. Looking…

42 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google Microsoft Intune
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  iOS-specific  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. S/MIME encryption keys in Exchange profile for iOS

Currently Apple requires that the private keys are provided by the MDM system and must be included in the Exchange profile. Please add support for existing S/MIME private keys by an upload API function for the PFX files.
    SCEP/PKCS profile is no option, because this would only generate new keys and not use the already existing keys of the user.
    Thanks!

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google Microsoft Intune
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  iOS-specific  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base