Microsoft

Microsoft Intune Feedback

Suggestion box powered by UserVoice

Ideas

What features would you like to see?

All of the feedback that you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Microsoft Intune, though we can’t promise to reply to all posts.

Standard Disclaimer – our lawyers made us put this here ;-) We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, so you can give us feedback. Please note that the Microsoft Intune feedback site is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. Please send only feature suggestions and ideas to improve Microsoft Intune. Do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms.

How can we improve Microsoft Intune

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. MDM mail profile management, no duplicate password prompt/remove app password requirement

When a mobile device (specifically iPhones tested at this point) is enrolled into 365 MDM, you have the option to control the mail profile on the device.

When this option is ticked, after enrolling the device through the company portal app, we would expect the mail profile to be complete and require no further interaction from the users.
    This however, is not the case, and the user is prompted for a password from the native mail app on the phone.

When MFA is not enabled on the account, the standard account password works.
    When MFA is enabled on the account,…

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: sso facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    5 comments  ·  Enrollment (all platforms)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi, James, I see your comment. I sent you mail out of band using the UserVoice “contact subscribers” feature, but that doesn’t show up in the conversation on the public site. But if you’re having problems reading that mail, here’s what I said:

Have you already opened a support case on this? If so, can you reply to this mail with the support case number so I can look at the case notes? If you haven’t opened a case, that’s what I’m going to suggest next, so they can look into what’s happening.

2. Intune - Select All/multi select and delete Corporate Device Identifiers -

Background: We are building out our Intune instance and only have a handful of devices enrolled for testing and validating. In advance of migrating from our current MDM, we imported all the Serial Numbers for our iOS devices in the Corporate Device Identifiers section under Device Enrollment. There is some "bad data" in this list as we are selling off a portion of the company and those devices were accidentally included.

Question/Suggestion: Looking for a way to just select all of the device identifiers and then start over with a good, clean import. I don't see a way to remove…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Enrollment (all platforms)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ability to remove/customize which pages are displayed when enrolling

We’d like the ability edit/remove the language (or just the option to remove the pages individually) on the first two pages of enrollment, "Set up Company Access" and "What can Company see?”.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Enrollment (all platforms)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Can you attach a screen shot of what you want to change, on all platforms you’d want to change it? Some screens in enrollment are controlled by the Operating System and some aren’t, so it helps to have pictures. Or if not that, if you can include the exact text for each platform, that would work.
    Thanks!

4. Is it possible to give a name to the device in the deplying proces, instead of heaving to deal with a given name the deployment proces gener

Is it possible to give a name to the device in the deplying proces, instead of heaving to deal with a given name the deployment proces generated. We like to give the device a meaning name. We disabled the possibility to change the device name for a standard user (not admin). In the past there was an opportunity to change a device name in intune, but this opportunity has disappeared a half year ago.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Enrollment (all platforms)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base