Microsoft

Microsoft Intune Feedback

Suggestion box powered by UserVoice

Ideas

What features would you like to see?

All of the feedback that you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Microsoft Intune, though we can’t promise to reply to all posts.

Standard Disclaimer – our lawyers made us put this here ;-) We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, so you can give us feedback. Please note that the Microsoft Intune feedback site is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. Please send only feature suggestions and ideas to improve Microsoft Intune. Do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms.

How can we improve Microsoft Intune

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. terms & conditions -> assignments confusing UI

If I go to enrolment restrictions -> assignments, I get a + Select Groups with a group list below it that I can remove if required

However, if I go to terms & conditions -> assignments, the UI is a bit different and confuse as well.

The 1st time you open, you have the select groups to include (what can easily be identified where you need to click)

however, once you click the text changes to select groups to exclude

the UI for t&c as well as to enrolment restrictions -> assignments should be the same

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      0 comments  ·  Terms and Conditions (all platforms)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • present terms of use by dynamic device groups based on device category

We really need to present terms of use by dynamiv device groups based on device category. Is this coming soon?

3 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • sso
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        0 comments  ·  Terms and Conditions (all platforms)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • exclude groups from terms and conditions agreement in Intune

Ability to exclude certain groups from assignment of Terms and Conditions in Intune -- based on that group or corporate-owned device type.

For instance, I assign the T &C to our All employee group. But if they just use a corporate-provided Mac or Win10 device, they are also prompted to accept the T & C (which is written only for our BYOD users).

2 votes
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • sso
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
        • Modifiy Terms of Use PDF document

Correct me if I am wrong, but actually it is not possible to modify a terms of use document. That would be helpfull instead of deleting an tou policy and create a new one with the modified pdf.

1 vote
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • sso
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
          • The problem with the file name of approval report of terms condition for device enrollment.

We would like to report problems that occurs in Azure Portal in the Japanese environment.

It is confirmed that the exported the file name will be addressed "Status of acceptance of use terms <Name>. csv" by proceeding [Intune] > [Device Enrollment] > [Terms] > [Select items] > [Approval report]. Although we can use the file itself without problems by deleting "Status of acceptance of use terms" part after the extension (.csv), we cannot open the file as it is so far.

Therefore, we request the system will be improved that the exported file name can be displayed as it is.

1 vote
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • sso
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)
            • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base