Microsoft

Microsoft Endpoint Manager Intune Feedback

Suggestion box powered by UserVoice

Ideas

What features would you like to see?

All of the feedback that you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Microsoft Endpoint Manager Intune, though we can’t promise to reply to all posts.

Standard Disclaimer – our lawyers made us put this here ;-) We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, so you can give us feedback. Please note that the Intune feedback site is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. Please send only feature suggestions and ideas to improve Intune. Do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Support Payloads for configuring Email, VPN, WIFI with Radius etc.

Configuring email, etc with payloads would make it easier for users to fill in the remaining information.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google Microsoft Intune
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Certs, Email , VPN, Wi-Fi  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Tell your exlsting Thailand

Desprilnk at Thailand

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Certs, Email , VPN, Wi-Fi  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. VPN only if no corporate Wifi

It would be good to be able to configure a VPN profile in a way that it just activates/connects if the device is NOT connected via an (Intune-configured) corporate Wifi-profile.
    This feature was available in a former SCCM-Intune-hybrid-configration.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Disable user notification for exchange on-prem access control

Currently when we setup Intune connector for exchange on-premise, we can enable conditional access to require devices accessing exchange to be compliant.

We have configuration option to modify the user notification message when the device is not compliant, but we do not have a way to disable it. This feature is likely borrowed from the default device access rule in exchange admin center that blocked device will receive a user notification asking the user to enroll the device.

But the notification can be annoying and even after enrollment user will still receive this user notification for some time. It would…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Suppress notifications option for configuration profile updates

Changes to a Wi-Fi profile on Android notifies our +4k BYODs, causing a 10% flood of questions to our helpdesk. Please give option to suppress this notification.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Fix when adding other e mail

If I have first set up my MICROSOFT management profile, it does not allow me to add other e mail profiles to outlook. When I type in my gmail credentials as an example and it gets to the screen that says “allow access” , it just hangs there and never processes. The only way to then add personal e mail to outlook is to completely delete the Microsoft management profile and wipe all e mail from my phone, then add gmail first before adding my work e mail. Every time I change my password for personal mail this happens. Please…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 3 5 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base