Microsoft

Microsoft Endpoint Manager Intune Feedback

Suggestion box powered by UserVoice - Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

Microsoft 365 Lighthouse Ideas

Microsoft 365 Lighthouse is currently in the private preview stage of development, and includes multi-tenant management capabilities for device compliance, threat management and user access management. To learn more visit https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/small-and-medium-business-blog/announcing-microsoft-365-lighthouse-for-managed-service/ba-p/1698181

All of the feedback that you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft 365 Lighthouse engineering team. Though we can’t promise to reply to all posts, we want to hear your ideas. Help influence the features and functionality we build. 

Standard Disclaimer – our lawyers made us put this here ;-) We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, so you can give us feedback. Please note that this feedback site is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. Please send only feature suggestions and ideas to improve Microsoft Endpoint Manager. Do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms.
  1. Microsoft Graph Intune Policy Copy between managed Tenants

Is it possible to have the ability to upload JSON templates to push out to our customers from the Lighthouse portal? Device Compliance, Configuration, Administrative Templates, Scripts, Apps, App Protection Policies...

37 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Device Compliance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. list applications deployed via policy across tenants

Would be great if there was a central listing of all apps deployed across all tenants showing in Lighthouse. Critical fields would be name, publisher, application version, date modified. This would then allow me to instantly see which tenants do not have the latest version of App-X deployed to the tenant. Particularly useful for MSP RMM agents that need to be updated across all tenants when a new version comes out.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Device Compliance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. last checked in MEM and AAD

One of the items I am looking for in Lighthouse is device compliance 'Last Check in'
    for instance in my Lighthouse portal I see

But this really isn't restiveness of the problem, it causes me to dig but not much is showing in Lighthouse, I can't click on the Tenant in Device compliance overview, so go to Devices but I can't filter on Tenant (tried and not all entries come together using 'corporate') Policies only do Platform, still waiting on what 'Settings' will give in the future
    If I go to the Tenant AAD I see more data than Lighthouse…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Device Compliance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Ability to force compliance policies

Option to force policy updates to devices showing "Not Compliant" on device compliance dashboard

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Device Compliance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Microsoft 365 Lighthouse Ideas

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base