An error occurred while saving the commentAltafa commented
, IT pros spend a lot of time building and customizing images that will later be deployed to devices that already come with a perfectly good OS already installed on them. Windows Autopilot introduces a new zero-touch deployment approach using a collection of technologies to set up and configure Surface devices. This enables an IT department to achieve this with little to no infrastructure to manage and a process that's easy and simple. From the users' perspective, it only takes a few simple steps to get Surface to a productive state. The only interaction required from the end-user is to connect to a network and to verify their credentials.
Everything after that is fully automated.
Windows Autopilot allows you to:
• Automatically join devices to Azure Active Directory (Azure AD)
• Auto-enroll devices into MDM services, such as Microsoft Intune (Requires an Azure AD Premium subscription)
• Restrict the Administrator account creation (Autopilot is the only way to have the first person who logs into Windows enter as a standard user.)
• Create and auto-assign devices to configuration groups based on a device's profile
• Customize OOBE content/branding specific to the organization
• Enable the complete configuration of the device using Microsoft Intune